Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Alone at The Bar Haiku Round 2

whiskey on the rocks
the cheapest terrible shit
delicious and strong

his wife called the bar
love her or liver?
he chose his liver

my beer is cold but...
this bar is not dark enough
the daverthumps pub

national guard douche
sitting next to me blabbing
fucking go away

my self destruction
i am getting drunk alone
here's to ending me

i sit here alone
far from my own family
not a friend in sight

cracking red leather
tarnished brass and old hardwood
like a sunken ship

when's happy hour?
i am feeling kind of down
it couldn't hurt, right?

3 comments:

  1. "his wife called the bar
    love her or liver?
    he chose his liver"


    All I have to say is.....RUDE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my self destruction
    i am getting drunk alone
    here's to ending me"

    Why are you saying things like this anyway? You are a talented boy, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of a few lines. MAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep em coming man! And next time your "alone" at the bar call me and we'll kick the douches ass and get wasted together.

    ReplyDelete