Sunday, March 13, 2011

Alone At The Bar Haiku

lonely bar stool blues
ramones is on the juke box
another pabst please

goddamn juke box blues
it doesn't even take coins
and its a touch screen

fucking bruce springsteen
who made him the goddamn boss?
next song for gods sakes

pale lonesome drifter
a ghost among the living
on the road to hell

sing to me hank
we are both lonesome and dead
haunting this world

a shot and a beer
well whiskey and pbr
you can keep the change

an eternal curse
death resides in my black heart
a friend of no one

theres nothing to say
please leave me the fuck alone
just me and my beer

another sad drunk
drinking for his dead brother
killed with a hatchet

bored to fucking death
another drink to kill time
and yet another...

fifty cents a song
my asshole hurts from the pain
juke box rape victim

shes weather beaten
she pours me another drink
then goes out to smoke

my blue eyed devil
when will you return to me?
life stops without you

my night is a blur
just one more round bartender
now i fade to black

time to leave the bar
time to go get a six pack
time to smoke some weed

1 comment:

  1. "my blue eyed devil
    when will you return to me?
    life stops without you"

    I will be there soon
    Stop the depressing haikus
    They aren't very nice

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete